Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Musician Sighting

I went to the lamest party with Barowner today. We were a couple hours late (thanks to me). What? I was at home, hanging out with my friends. oops.

So, I was at the party, talking to some friends that we’d run into – when a short, fat, bald man grabbed my arm and kissed me on both cheeks. Musician! I forgot this was the same party he’d wanted me to come to. We exchanged pleasantries and he left – he was just leaving the party with his friends, when he spotted me. Hmm, he seems nice enough. No harm in being just friends.

A short while later, Musician came running back in, interrupted my conversation, and hastly pulled me aside.

“I have to ask,” he smirked, “what made you come to this party, when you’d already said you weren’t coming?”

Huh? Um, what?
“What made you change your mind?” he smirked lecherously.
Eeew! No! You’ve got to be kidding!

I quickly turned and pointed towards my date, “Because Barowner is friends with the people throwing this party,” I responded in a static tone. “He really wanted to do the whole red carpet thing,” I shrugged as if I was bored. Inside, I was aghast that baldie thought I was here for him. Eeewww! Good thing he doesn’t have my number...

Until next time,
YPhilotes

No comments: