Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fashion Designer

So, I received an email the other day:

I just read an article about you in the paper. I'd like to talk to you sometime about what you do. It’s nice to see that you volunteer your time with a non-profit.

A little about me:
Last summer I completed the fashion design program at blah blah blah……
Let me know if you are free to meet for a coffee sometime. My schedule is pretty flexible. I look forward to hearing from you.


For those of you that are skeptics - yes, I sometimes give back to society - I’m not completely self-absorbed.

Naturally, I googled him, but could not find any pics. Next, I tried facebook. Interesting - cant really see what he looks like - might be gay. ‘Kay, so he just wants to make friends. Sure, why not? This time, it’s clearly not a date, regardless of what everyone says. I’m not crazy!

Again, I met in Yaletown - at a local coffee shop - which he picked, btw.
Fashion Designer definitely took me by surprise. He turned out to be a cross between Tom Cruise & Wes Anderson. Very attractive - personally, the tom cruise resemblance freaks me out - not a good thing, in my opinion.

I’m quite sure that this dude is just making friends. He’s not a stalker, I don’t think. Maybe he’s gay. Or maybe he’s just unlike all the douche-bags scouring the city. Anyhow, I guess I have room for another male friend . . .


Until next time,
YPhilotes

No comments: